Big Island Ceremony Order Form
Congratulations for your decision to get married or renewing your vows on the Big Island of Hawai'i! There is no better place to make or renew your commitment to each other. Please fill out the information requested below as accurate as possible.
If you have questions, we can discuss everything by phone afterward or when we meet. Please remember to bring your marriage license and your ID's with you.
After you have completed this registration form you will be redirected to a page to arrange for a $100 deposit payment via PayPal to secure your date with us. Please note, only after we have received your payment, we will be able to confirm the booking.
- On-site coordination
- Beautiful non-denominational wedding, vow renewal or commitment ceremony.
- Traditional Hawaiian Conch Shell blowing to celebrate and honor your commitment to each other.
- Hawaiian style wedding ceremony certificate.
- 2 beautiful leis and Lei exchange ceremony
- Beach permit
- Complimentary pictures taken with your camera
- Submitting all information to the State of Hawaii (weddings only)
As your licensed Hawaiian minister I will submit all paperwork after the ceremony to the State of Hawaii. You will be able to look up your information usually within 2 to 3 business days (if you applied online as outlined here, otherwise you may have to wait until you receive your official certificate in the mail).